Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years


2012 is over. That seems so hard to believe, this past year as come and gone leaving so many memories behind. I'd have to say this was one of the most eventful years of my life, it contained a lot of good and a lot of not so good. I'm excited for 2013, though also a little scared. The wonderful thing about life is that it goes on. This past year may not have been the best but I can't wait to start this new year with y'all! What are some of y'alls new year resolutions? Mine are;
  • Get in shape
    • I'm skinny, I can say that but I am no where in shape. Having a toddler and working with children everyday is exhausting! And it would help so much to be in shape, also who doesn't want a toned body? And also yoga is a blast!
  • Get (and stay) organized
    • I love organization, just getting it started is the hard part!
  • Keep up with at home preschool
    • I had started preschool with Melody and it was a blast! Sadly we got busy and just took a never ending break but I'm excited to get it started again!
  • Keep up with my blog, become a better blogger
    • Pretty self explanatory here... It's a nice "mommy time" thing and I would like to get "better" with keeping up with it and with the quality.
  • Become a better photographer
    • I absolutely love photography but school kind of ruined it for me so I'm hoping to get back into it and get my ideas into an image.
  • Have good time management
    • THIS! Without time management I won't be able to get anything done! I will gladly take tips, also if you use a management binder please share how you set it up!
  • Be more crafty
  • Learn how to knit
  • Be the person I want to be

No comments:

Post a Comment