Tuesday, June 5, 2012

College decisions

Being an adult is absolutely terrible. There's so much responsibility and live choices to be made. I'm currently in my 3rd year at The Art Institute and studying for a Bachelor in Photography. Now I love doing photography, I really do. I love photo shoots, and shooting weddings, and I really want to travel abroad and shoot different places. But I don't think a Bachelor degree will really make much of a difference with any of that. And I'm starting to really dread school. It's repetitive and I've really lost all interest in it.

I want to switch majors. I want to be a teacher.

But I've already spent so much time here and my dad has spent so much money on this school. And none of my credits will transfer. I might be able to get a certificate which will make it worth it but still.

I have absolutely no idea what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment