Monday, August 5, 2013

Picking myself up

I'm meeting with the boy tomorrow, I haven't seen him in 3 weeks and he's barely talked to me. I have never felt so defeated and lost. My whole world is falling apart. And I've been sad, really sad lately. I have BP2 and now this on top of it is making life so hard (thankfully I've finally started to look into getting professional help.) But then I remember "If God is for me then who can be against me?" His strength rises when all else fails and He will never leave me. It's still hard and that doesn't fix anything but it gives me some peace to know I'm not alone in this.

And then I remember them.
My girls. Most single or double orphans. My girls whom have no parents. Are completely hopeless. My 6-9 year old whom have been raped, starved, and beat. My girls whom have every right to hate the world. But they don't. I went there to give them hope, to spread love, and teach them about the Father they never have. I went there to give them life. And instead they're giving me all of that and more. 

Life is hard. Life is crappy. Life seems impossible. But you just have to keep going, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment