Monday, August 19, 2013

Home management binder



I finally managed to create a home management binder and I must say that I'm in love with it! It took forever finding the printables I wanted (please don't ask me to do it again, but I probably would try!). I have five sections; daily (this includes the quote, daily tasks, to do, cleaning sheet, and chore chart),









then there's important information which includes health information, emergency contacts, and this lovely "kids information" sheet.

Next up is food! We have the meal planning work sheet, pantry and freezer inventory list,  and a refrigerator and freezer food life span cheat sheet.
We also have the reference section; how to get stain outs, things in season, and my bible plan.
And last is the bill and budget page, which I sadly still need to fill out.


Do you have a home management binder? What are your favorite things in it and has it been handy?

No comments:

Post a Comment