Monday, January 28, 2013

Try, try, and try again

So I want to be crafty. I want to be able to sew, knit, and just make adorable things. But as y'all know I am not the least bit crafty. Sure I try, you can look back and see my attempts. But to put it really simply, I just suck at sewing. I watch tutorial after tutorial and nothing turns out well (I also have this problem with make up and hair).

So who is going to waste money on fabric to attempt to make Melody a valentines day dress? I am! Though I did but a dress just in case... But you know what they say; try, try, try again and eventually you will succeed! At least that's what I'm hoping for... I told my mom I'll be on project runway when I'm 55 cause that's how long it'll take me to get the hang of it. Lets just hope it really doesn't take that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment